- Sleeps - 4
- Double Bed - 2
- Canvas Bunk - 0
- Changeover day - Friday / Monday
- Minimum stay - 3 nights
- Number of dogs welcome - 2
- 3-Point Seat Belts - 3
- Lap Belts - 1
Enlli is a right-hand drive, 1974, late Bay campervan, who is fitted with a spacious, westfalia style, pop up roof which provides lots of standing room and ample sleeping space. She has a user friendly, modern, interior with hob, sink and fridge, a comfy ¾ rock and roll bed, and curtains, all colour coordinated to complement her green and white paintwork. There’s cupboard and storage spaces and clever fold down buddy seats so you can all sit comfortably inside.
Enlli is happy to take up to 4 passengers with her on holiday with seatbelts for all. 2 adults can sleep on the rock and roll bed and 2 adults or children can have fun sleeping in the pop top roof. If you find you need more sleeping space, we also have an optional awning that can be hired to compliment your campervan experience.
Enlli has made the pilgrimage all the way from inland South Africa, and is looking forward to accompanying you on your travels.
Features and facilities
- Engine Size: 1.7L Right Hand Drive
- Dimensions: 4.6m long x 1.86m wide x 2.14m high
- Reg Number: BSS 325M
- Fuel: Unleaded Petrol
- Front cab: 2 seats fitted with 3-point belts
- Bench seat with one 3-point seat belt and one lap belt
- No Isofix
- Storage: Boot section / Kitchen units
Speed & Range of Travel
- Gearbox: 4 speed manual
- Top Speed: 55 mph
- Economy: 25 mpg average
- Mileage: unlimited
- Range: Gwynedd, Conwy and Anglesey (please ask if thinking further afield)
Cooking & Eating
- Cooker: Two burner gas hob & grill
- Fridge: Compressor fridge (12v / 240v when on mains hook-up)
- Sink: Stainless steel with cold water tap
- Kitchen: Fully equipped with pots, pans, crockery and utensils
- Table: internal table & folding outdoor table with camping chairs
- In Transit: internal cab heating
- Stationary: Electric fan heater supplied for use when connected to campsite 240v electricity supply
Power & Audio
- Sound System: CD/Radio player with usb & aux-in
12v socket in front cab
- 240v household socket for use when connected to campsite electricity supply
- Downstairs: Double ¾ width rock and roll bed
- Roof: Double bed
- Optional Child Cab Bunk: Comfy canvas bunk positioned over driver and passenger seat. Ages approx. 3-7 year
- Free secure parking for your vehicle at our premises
Suggested Optional Extras
- Drive-away awning: for shelter and storage, and reserves your pitch
- Dimensions: 2.5m x 2.6m (D x W)
- Drive-away awning with 2 berth inner tent: for extra living and sleeping space
- Dimensions: 2.4m x 5.1m (D xW)
- Pop up tent: handy outdoor storage or sleeps two
- Bike rack: suitable for 2 bikes
- Sleeping bag: season 3, new so yours to keep
- Parking: free secure parking for your vehicle at our premises
It’s all in a name….
Enlli, is named after the mysterious Bardsey Island, a place of pilgrimage since Celtic times. Bardsey Island lies 2 miles off the Lleyn Peninsular, whose welsh name is Ynys Enlli. Ynys Enlli is a holy island that once had its own line of kings. Legend has it that 20,000 saints are buried on the island which led to the Pope to proclaim that three pilgrimages to Ynys Enlli equalled just one to Rome.
Why not take Enlli on a trip down the Lleyn Penisular and discover the spectacular view from Mynydd Mawr, a National Trust site, of her namesake Ynys Enlli. If you stay a night or 2 you could go on a pilgrimage yourself and catch the boat to Ynys Enlli from nearby Aberdaron.
There are some delightful campsites in the area all with stunning coastal views.